We launched the GE Warehouse in January 2017 to support the orderly liqudidation of a number of GE facilities.
Since then, we’ve expanded to include:
- Disposition of multiple asset classes, including Scrap Materials, Machine Tools, Tooling, Material Handling, Finished Industrial Goods, Aero Engines, Wind Turbines, and more
- Sold over 75,000 assets across 30 different asset classes
- Sales across over 20 countries around the globe, for GE and beyond
- Returned over $100,000,000 cash to customers
- Developed through our Global Vendor Network an audience of over 100,000 buyers
- Capabilities across the globe to support customers across a number of industries
You can learn more about the GE Warehouse and our history on the About page.